September is a month of celebration for Trust Bank as it celebrates its 1st birthday. Iris Singapore and Trust Bank have been announced as the silver winners in the David vs Goliath and Finance categories at the prestigious Singapore Effie Awards.
Trust Bank’s 1st birthday celebrations began with an offline activation event at Orchard Road on Sept 2 that saw nearly 3,000 mini-tubs of specially-crafted Creamier ice cream handed out to Trust Bank’s customers, including local influencers such as Denise Teo and Hayley Lee, over six hours. Trust-branded merchandise, such as tote bags and stickers, were also given away.
All customers could also avail of various exclusive 1st birthday offers from 11 partners, such as KFC, Gojek, and Samsung via the Trust App in the first week of September.
Throughout the month, Trust Bank will roll out exciting giveaways on its official Instagram page on @trustbank.sg to engage with its followers. All winners stand to win mystery prizes. There’s something for everyone as just for this month, Trust’s unique referral rewards are also doubled to S$20, and customers can stand a chance to win two Tesla Model Ys through lucky draws. A light-hearted ‘Birthday W-Rapper’ video was created to showcase all offers available to Trust Bank customers throughout the month.
Trust Bank Anniversary Credits
- Managing Director: Rebecca Nadilo
- Executive Creative Director: Cristina ‘Tin’ Sanchez
- Client Services Director: Rajnish Suneja
- Senior Account Manager: Benita Low
- Account Manager: Shellvia Valentina
- Content Director: Yingting Low
- Content Manager: Jasmine Yeo
- Creative Director: Khoonkiat Liong
- Creative Group Head: Junhong Tan
- Creative Group Head: Mei Mei Ng
- Senior Copywriter: Ian Ho
- Senior Art Director: Wei Hao Lam
- Junior Art Director: Sandie Chan
- Junior Copywriter: Carissa Almira
- Lead Designer: Jessica Chai
- Director of Integrated Services: Bettina Feng
- Integrated Services Manager: Salimah Saleh
- Integrated Services Post Production Lead: Pamella Ang
Trust Bank Singapore
- Chief Growth Officer and Interim Chief Marketing Officer: Gloria Wong
- Director, Channel Marketing: Ho Peck Kheng
- Associate Director, Brand Marketing: Jamie Tan
- Associate Director, Digital Marketing: Kern Hoh
- Associate Director, Channel Marketing: Yusrazlini Yunos