Riverside Entertainment, known for award-winning promo and branded storytelling, has expanded with a new commercial division, creating a holistic experience for both clients and talent. The new division is designed for today’s advertising landscape – one that embraces and celebrates storytelling across all platforms. Alongside Riverside’s founders, Executive Producer Loren Victory and Integrated Producer Evan Paszamant bring a depth of understanding and passion for brand-supported content and the talent partnerships needed to bring them to life.
“Riverside was built on the belief that valued relationships are essential to the creative process and vibrant, authentic work,” explains Riverside Founder/Executive Producer Jeff Molyneaux. “We are excited to welcome both Loren and Evan, who share our vision of the commercial division as Riverside’s intensified commitment to the collaborative process and ever-evolving world of storytelling.”
With offices in the entertainment epicenters of Los Angeles and Nashville, Riverside was established to deliver robust and compelling campaigns. At the heart of each collaboration is a deep respect for people – those involved in the creative process and the intended audiences, which has earned the trust of Hulu, ABC, FX, NBC Universal, CMT, Rolling Stone, and Discovery, among others. In addition to the noted director roster, Riverside is known for a vast network of talent steeped in design and visual effects to bring projects to vibrant life, from digital campaigns to immersive experiences.
“The goal has been to mix talent with opportunity,” notes Riverside Executive Producer Loren Victory. “Central to Riverside’s expansion is an emphasis on talent who have a desire to look at story from the various avenues that Riverside inhabits.” Victory brings decades of producing experience to Riverside, including a successful tenure as Director of Integrated Production for Ford’s AOR.
As Victory notes, the company’s roster reflects a variety of perspectives, with talent who deliver thoughtful content that adds depth and dimension to each endeavor. Riverside is dedicated to engaging new talent and collaborating with seasoned directors whose interest is in working across multiple platforms.
Riverside is excited to welcome the following:
- Alexandra Gavillet, a content and image-maker who embraces a stylish, joyful and optimistic sensibility both on screen and behind the scenes on campaigns with Maybelline, Google, Jose Cuervo, Urban Decay and Lexus among others.
- Alexander Hankoff, whose captivating stories focus on intimacy and compelling narratives while maintaining an effortless, beautiful aesthetic. This perspective shines in his work with the likes of Peloton, Amazon, Prudential, Calvin Klein, IRobot, Estee Lauder and Pearson;
- Director/DP Justin Lamar Carter whose work centers on authentic stories about the world through an editorial and docu-style viewpoint. He is all about breaking down preconceived ideas, alongside groundbreaking brands including Google, United Airlines, Shea Moisture and more.
- Award-winning director Natalie Johns creates a matrix of imagination and reality. Her visually immersive and disarmingly honest work can be seen in projects for Mastercard, Spotify, Durex, Uber, Genesis, Google, Nike, Bono, John Legend, Annie Lennox, Childish Gambino, Sam Smith, and many more.
- Director Ross Haines, whose films are distinctly cinematic, visceral portrayals of our shared human experience that effortlessly thrive within the worlds of subculture and pop culture. Ross’ body of work includes projects for Nike, Ford, RAM, Jose Cuervo, Fender, Levi’s, Jeep and Vans.
- Samuel Bennetts, an internationally known director whose projects for Audi, Toyota, VW, eBay, Powerade, and Canon, among others often include worldbuilding with visual effects.
Riverside is represented for advertising collaborations by Yvette Mallory of Yvette Represents (West and Texas), Laurel Dobose of Gypsy (Midwest), and Daria Zeliger (East). The company is represented for scripted by UTA, Unscripted by APA and in the promo realm by Aspire. For more on the company’s customized collaborations, leadership and talent, please visit: https://www.riverside-ent.com/