Australia’s biggest and fastest-growing independent media agency, Atomic 212°, independent creative agency Chello and My Muscle Chef have joined forces to launch their new “Red is the new Black” campaign.
My Muscle Chef, the market leader in the fitness ready-to-eat-meal category, is shaking up the market again, this time with the launch of a tray in its signature colour of red that brings serious new shelf-appeal and uniqueness to its product lines. The new campaign adds another layer to the “Take Back Sunday” campaign that started in August this year.
The new packaging is rolling out now online and through retailers including Woolworths, Coles Local, IGA, Ampol, BP, 7-Eleven, EzyMart, QE Foods, OTR, Fitness First & Good Life.
The campaign is running across outdoor, digital, streaming, social, retail and podcast media and includes 3D billboards in Melbourne to generate cut-through and impact for the new packaging.
CEO and Co-Founder of My Muscle Chef, Tushar Menon, said: “Ten years ago, My Muscle Chef was born out of entrepreneurship and 10 years later, we continue to innovate and disrupt in an increasingly competitive market.
“We owned the transition from frozen to fresh, and we made waves when we introduced our vacuum sealed packaging. Now it’s only natural we take the next step to stand out from competitors.
“We don’t want to be lost in a sea of black trays on shelves and we want our customers to spot My Muscle Chef products easily, so that’s why we’re owning our distinctive My Muscle Chef red and rolling out the new trays,” he said.
Atomic 212° Group Account Director, Jess Torstensson, said: “It has been an absolute pleasure collaborating with the My Muscle Chef and the Chello teams, crafting an integrated and innovative campaign that seamlessly combines media strategy and creative. We are excited to continue this growth journey with My Muscle Chef.”
Chello Co-Founder and Creative Director, Tristan Velasco, said: “It’s been a fantastic collaboration between the My Muscle Chef team, Atomic 212° and Chello. This campaign is based on an insight authentic to the founder’s story and marks a significant moment in the brand’s history.
“Here we bring together a rebrand, the introduction of the red tray and new packaging design, and a platform for an exciting new phase for the My Muscle Chef brand into the future.”
- Head of Client Service: Ashleigh Carter
- Group Account Director: Jess Torstensson
- Planning & Trading Director: Jesse Chapman
- Planning & Trading Manager: Sam McAuley
- Planning & Trading Executive: Paris McIlwrath
- Head of Performance: Sascha Bonomally
- Digital Client Lead: Will Ridley
- Performance Manager: Joe Seabridge
- Performance Executive: Tia Mantero-Belard
- Performance Executive: Isabella Morlin
- Performance Executive: Chris Luong
My Muscle Chef:
- Head of Marketing: Dee Wescombe
- Retail and Campaign Manager: Julian Filip
- Product Marketing Manager: Rhiannon Purrer
- Marketing Executive: Zac Khalifa
- Marketing Communications Lead: Kimberley Dadic
- Growth and Performance Lead: Mark Rowe
- eCommerce Growth Lead: Stephen Macree
- eCommerce Growth Executive: Palak Sahni
- Product Manager: Aneka Reid
- Senior Product Designer: Denver Ross
- Creative Directors: Tristan Velasco and Cat Tubb
- Design Director: Natalie Wong
- Senior Designers: Chesca Ruta and Andrew Lopez
- Senior Copywriter: Charlie Roberts
- Account Director: Jemma Parkin
- Director: Shea Bennett
- Senior Producer: Ceri Jones
- Junior Producer: Lauren Barrett
- Senior Motion Designer: Joel Stylis
- Motion Designer: Isabelle Coury