NEW YORK, May 24, 2023 – Effie United States has announced the marketing leaders who will serve on the Grand Jury for the 2023 Effie Awards United States competition.
The Grand Effie jury will select the most effective work of the year as the recipient of the “best in show”, the Grand Effie. As the preeminent recognition of marketing effectiveness, the Effie Awards recognize and celebrate the work that has proven its impact and driven real, measurable results. The Grand Effie winner will send a message to the industry about learnings for the way forward.
The 2023 Effie Awards US Grand Jury members include:
- Ellie Bamford, Chief Strategy Officer, North America, Wunderman Thompson
- Jonny Bauer, Global Head of Brand Strategy and Transformation, Blackstone
- Kate Cronin, Chief Brand Officer, Moderna
- Oriel Davis-Lyons, Chief Creative Officer, Mother
- Marc-Antoine Jarry, Managing Director, Marketing & Communications Strategy Global Lead, Accenture
- Jacki Kelley, CEO, Americas & Global Chief Client Officer, dentsu
- Eileen Kiernan, Global CEO, IPG Mediabrands
- Sarah Long, Chief Marketing Officer, WhistlePig Whiskey
- Matthew McCarthy, Former CEO, Ben & Jerry’s
- Aki Spicer, Chief Strategy Officer, Cashmere
The jury will meet in person in NYC to review the creativity and effectiveness of the highest-scoring Gold Effie winners from this year’s US competition.
“We are honored to bring together such a prestigious panel of industry leaders to discuss and debate the nuance and detail of marketing effectiveness,” said Traci Alford, Global CEO of Effie Worldwide. “Effie’s philosophy is that if marketing isn’t effective, it isn’t marketing at all. All of this year’s winners delivered ideas that worked, and the Grand Effie winner will represent this evolution at the highest level. As always, I am very much looking forward to the Grand Jury debate.”
Award level – Gold, Silver, Bronze – and the Grand Effie will be announced at the 2023 Effie Awards US Gala on Thursday, June 1, at Cipriani 42nd St in NYC. For event details and to see the full list of finalists and winners, visit effie.org/united-states.
Discussion about this post