NEW YORK, November 14, 2023 –- Effie Worldwide has announced its 2023 Iridium Effie Jury, responsible for selecting the single most effective case of the year in its Global Best of the Best Effie program.
The Global Best of the Best Effie Awards is a celebration of marketing effectiveness and provides a truly global, rigorous showcase of inspiring, insights-based marketing ideas from around the world.
Gold and Grand Effie winners from all 50+ Effie Awards programs in 2022 were eligible to enter, competing for the Global Grand Effie in their respective categories. Fifty three cases from across 29 markets have moved on from the first round of judging to contend for Global Grand Effies. For a complete list of this year’s contenders, click here.
All Global Grand winners will be reviewed by the Iridium Jury to select the most effective effort of the year.
The Iridium Jury will be led by Susan Akkad, SVP, Local and Cultural Platforms, Corporate Innovation at The Estée Lauder Companies and Tze Kiat Tan, CEO of Omnicom’s BBDO Asia.
Akkad and Tan will be joined on the jury by:
- Neal Arthur, Chief Executive Officer, Wieden+Kennedy
- Keith Cartwright, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Cartwright
- Ben Kay, Head of Planning, WPP
- Milena Oliveira, SVP & Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Carrier Global
- Clarissa Pantoja, Global Vice President, Corona, AB InBev
- Michelle Taite, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Intuit Mailchimp
The jury will convene in person in New York City this month to review the 2023 Global Grand Effie winners and determine the single most effective marketing effort worldwide.
Winners will be announced during a virtual celebration on December 7. Register here.