The juries of The One Show 2022 are just finishing up their picks for the most Pencil-worthy work of the past year, but as with any great ad campaign, you gotta get the client to sign off on it.
The CMO Pencil brings together a jury of brand leaders to evaluate some of the highest-scoring projects in The One Show. While the work will no doubt be creative, our jury will focus their attention on how well the marketers behind these decorated entries actually moved the brand’s fortunes forward, with one CMO taking home the coveted Pencil for their efforts on their campaign.
This year, the heavy hitters on our CMO Pencil jury are:
- Kofi Amoo-Gottfried, CMO, DoorDash
- Peggy Ang, CMO, SVP of Marketing, LG Electronics
- Bruno Cardinali, former CMO, Popeye’s
- Morgan Flatley, Global CMO, McDonald’s
- Fernando Machado, CMO, Activision
- Kenny Mitchell, CMO, Snap
- David Rubin, CMO, The New York Times
- Michelle St. Jacques, CMO, Molson Coors
- Doug Scott, CMO, EVP, International, Twitch
- Deborah Wahl, Global CMO, General Motors
Designed by Beatriz Lozano of Sunday Afternoon
COME TOGETHER FOR CREATIVE WEEK
This year, the awarding of the CMO Pencil will take place in-person — finally!— as part of Creative Week 2022! Yes, after two years of celebration-via-Zoom, at last we’re coming together in New York City on May 16–20 for a whole week of inspiration.
The CMO Pencil will be awarded during the grand finale of Creative Week, The One Show 2022, Join us at Cipriani Wall Street on Friday, May 20 as the top accolades of the year will be presented in a brand new interactive experience!
Tickets for The One Show 2022, the ADC 101st Annual Awards, the Young Ones Student Awards and other Creative Week events are on sale now!
CREATIVE WEEK 2022 MAY 16–20
TICKETS + INFO
Discussion about this post